Summer is over, but we have you sorted with more hot e-sports events in Europe and North America, including a change to win a spot under the warm sun of Las Vegas! Under the spotlight today, two major competitions coming on ShootMania and TrackMania:
We are glad to announce a new update for ShootMania: Beta 1.3.
1. This update brings a new mode called “Elite Exp”. Thanks for helping us testing the modifications made to the Elite mode. We’ll gather your feedback in a week to give us the time to see what you are able to do with these novelties:
- The ability to destroy rockets with the Laser (instant reload after a successful deny)
- Laser Jump on Tech blocks (like Power Paths)
- Wall Jump on Castle blocks
- Analog jump (the more you press the jump button, the higher you jump)
- A new toss system at the beginning of a map.
- 3 rockets instead of 4 for the defenders
- Increased stamina for the defenders
If you choose to play the standard Elite game mode, it remains available in ManiaPlanet.
2. For map and mode makers in ManiaPlanet, we have also made available new blocks for Storm. It’s now possible in Elite (Exp) to add checkpoints to decrease the goal’s capture time.
And for those of you who are still hesitating towards using the level-editor, you can see in the following video thatit’s very easy to use:
Of course many others changes have been done, here is the full changelog.
The month of September arrives and with it the new Belgium Canyon Car skin and sticker pack!
Enjoy the skin even when you’re not racing with the monthly desktop calendar.All available for free from the ManiaPlanet Store. Get online and represent your country!