Download: <Official Rules>
- Entries must be created specifically for this event. Tracks created or published prior to official announcement on October 23rd are not allowed.
- Players may only submit one entry, and may not edit their entry once it has been submitted. Make it Count!
- Players may only submit their entry to one of the acceptable submission sites Mania-Exchange or Steam. If a player uploads their submission multiple times, they may be disqualified
- Tracks must adhere to all “Track Creation” Rules.
Track Creation Rules
- Players may only use TrackMania2 Stadium.
- The track should begin [first 10-15 seconds] as a “press forward” map that leads into a jump.
- Tracks should incorporate a “10th Anniversary” theme, and must use a [10th] tag in their title to make them easier to identify. Additionally:
- Intro: A 3-5 second intro is encouraged, but not required. Please keep them short.
- In-Game: Yes, but please try and limit them.
- Outro: Yes
- Custom Signs: None
- Custom Graphics: None
- Custom Music: None
- Mods: None
- Copper Limit: Please try to not exceed 5000.
- Track Level: Beginner
- Track Length: 40-50 Seconds
- Players should be able to complete the track in one attempt. No section should require “perfection” in driving or speed.
- Players must be able to respawn.
- A “Gold” run should be an attempt that has few errors.
- October 23rd: Official Announcement
- November 24th: Submission Deadline for Tracks. All submissions will be accepted.
- November 29th: 20 Semi-Finalists Announced, Community Voting Starts.
- December 6th: Deadline for Community Voting, Finalists Announced
- December 14th: 10th Anniversary LAN Event, Car Contest Results [Top 3]
- The Finalists will be promoted during the 10th LANniversary event and will be promoted for download via the ManiaPlanet channels.
- The  Winners will have their track made available for free download on the ManiaPlanet Official Store and the creator will receive a ManiaPlanet Collector’s Pack [TrackMania2 Canyon, Valley, Stadium, and ShootMania Storm] including a commemorative lithograph signed by the developers.
- Additionally, the creator of the overall  Grand Prize Winner will receive a custom puzzle of their entry.
- Nadeo will make an initial selection of 20 Semi-Finalists from all the valid submitted entries.
- The community will vote for their 5 favorites between November 29th and December 6th based on the initial selection by Nadeo.
- The Grand Jury will take the Top 5 Finalists as determined by the community vote, and chose three Winners, including one Grand Prize Winner, based on an established rubric.
- Nadeo reserves the right to add up to three additional choices to the list of Finalists, for a grand total of 8 Finalists.